Tuesday, December 22, 2009

this so called friend

I had a rough time back in the days while studying.

Making a friend is easier for me sometimes.

To satisfy their heart are harder than satisfy mine.

I just want be good to everyone,

Making everyone happy is one difficult job,

I just want everyone to be happy, to feel like someone cares for u guys, to be a friend to talk with and maybe a shoulder to cry on when u guys feeling down.

Maybe most of the people thought I’m a hypocrite, back stabber and maybe pretending to be good.

But hey, I’m doing that just to satisfy u guys.

And still, u guys thought me wrong.

It’s hard to be a “mister nice guy” in front of everyone.

I have tried to be me, but if I am me then somebody will get hurt and I hate to hurt someone.

Make myself to entertain people heart is difficult, but still, u guys are my friends.

And friend should make other friends happy, and that what I did.

Maybe some of you guys didn’t notice my deed, or maybe all of you.

And I’m the one getting myself hurt. :(

2 comments:

Soren Mohd Noor said...

I knew you had this sort of problem when I talked to you on YM... I'm sorry for not appreciating you, if I didn't. :(

You're always saying sorry for no reason at all, I noticed that. Actually you didn't need to feel like you have to make everyone happy all the time. It'll hurt you a lot. Don't worry about the others so much, I'm sure you know how to justify between right and wrong. Do what you want to do, and once you take a step, don't look back and regret it okay? :)

SOREN

ruzai said...

there's nothing wrong in u to me. Thanx for the inspirational words..
i appreciate it..